- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Album Review: Michael Bublé; – “Call Me Irresponsible”
The artist: It turns out Michael Bublé is more than just a funny name. Since his first album in 2003, Bublé has released seven albums and was previously nominated twice for a Grammy. Each of his albums has something different to offer, but he consistently provides his listeners with a fabulous compilation of his latest work.
Why it rocks: Bublé, in his most recent CD “Call me Irresponsible,” proves himself the closest thing to a modern day Sinatra. It is the perfect mixture of upbeat, soulful and serene melodies. It includes cover songs such as “The Best is Yet to Come,” originally performed by Frank Sinatra, and is rounded out with his self-composed songs such as “Everything,” which has recently taken a visit to the top of the U.S. charts.
Song Worth Dowloading:
“I’m Your Man,” because it’s calming enough for the most stressful of days.
Our rating out of 5: *****