- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Go to class in style this fall
Students at Quinnipiac are far from inactive. With over 70 clubs and organizations, the university is a center for involvement. But while busy lifestyles often indicate getting ready for class in five minutes or less – there’s no reason why it should make for sloppy attire and scattered style.