- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
Commons residents fight hate with art
On Oct. 17, Common residents’ held a campus-wide event in the Commons Orange Lounge, in response to recent campus incidents. Every one who showed up recieved a free white t-shirt to decorate themselves.
Nearly 350 people took advantage and made their own personal hate free t-shirt.
Residents were excited to make their own custom shirt and personally express that they support having a hate free community.
Shirts were wore on Oct. 19, in honor of Hate Free Friday.
The shirts were seen all over campus and raised awareness of the recent incidents. They also urged the community to become a completely hate free environment.