- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Commons residents fight hate with art
On Oct. 17, Common residents’ held a campus-wide event in the Commons Orange Lounge, in response to recent campus incidents. Every one who showed up recieved a free white t-shirt to decorate themselves.
Nearly 350 people took advantage and made their own personal hate free t-shirt.
Residents were excited to make their own custom shirt and personally express that they support having a hate free community.
Shirts were wore on Oct. 19, in honor of Hate Free Friday.
The shirts were seen all over campus and raised awareness of the recent incidents. They also urged the community to become a completely hate free environment.