- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
Commons residents fight hate with art
On Oct. 17, Common residents’ held a campus-wide event in the Commons Orange Lounge, in response to recent campus incidents. Every one who showed up recieved a free white t-shirt to decorate themselves.
Nearly 350 people took advantage and made their own personal hate free t-shirt.
Residents were excited to make their own custom shirt and personally express that they support having a hate free community.
Shirts were wore on Oct. 19, in honor of Hate Free Friday.
The shirts were seen all over campus and raised awareness of the recent incidents. They also urged the community to become a completely hate free environment.