- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
A message from SGA President Sean Geary
Quinnipiac University, I know that we are not intolerant. We are not ignorant; we are accepting. We, as students, however, have done a great deal to disprove this. Enough is enough. This past week, the actions of vandalism in the Commons Residence Hall, along with the actions earlier this year in the Ledges Residence Hall and the same despicable incidence last year, are enough. This student body will not stand for intolerance; we will not allow for ignorance, and we, as an entire student body, must be accepting of all people.
Students are the heart of this university. Let our individual actions allow everyone to be proud to be a member of the Quinnipiac community. Be proud to be a Bobcat. As Students, we have an obligation to make this University a tolerant, educated, and accepting community. Each of us has the obligation to make Quinnipiac the best it can be, and to never be satisfied with anything less.
Let us, as Students, ensure that.