- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
A message from SGA President Sean Geary
Quinnipiac University, I know that we are not intolerant. We are not ignorant; we are accepting. We, as students, however, have done a great deal to disprove this. Enough is enough. This past week, the actions of vandalism in the Commons Residence Hall, along with the actions earlier this year in the Ledges Residence Hall and the same despicable incidence last year, are enough. This student body will not stand for intolerance; we will not allow for ignorance, and we, as an entire student body, must be accepting of all people.
Students are the heart of this university. Let our individual actions allow everyone to be proud to be a member of the Quinnipiac community. Be proud to be a Bobcat. As Students, we have an obligation to make this University a tolerant, educated, and accepting community. Each of us has the obligation to make Quinnipiac the best it can be, and to never be satisfied with anything less.
Let us, as Students, ensure that.