- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
Men’s soccer receives national attention
The men’s soccer team is off to a 4-0 start, the best in school history, and it seems people across the national collegiate soccer scene are taking notice.
The Bobcats received votes in the College Soccer New National Top 30 Poll for the first time in school history.
With two wins last weekend, the Bobcats have ascended to fourth in the NSCAA/adidas North Atlantic Regional Rankings.
On an individual level, Graciano Brito was named the NEC player of the week, but that fails in comparison to his latest accomplishment.
Brito was also named to the College Soccer New National Team of the Week. He is tied for second in all of Division I the country with five goals during the team’s first four games.