- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Men’s soccer receives national attention
The men’s soccer team is off to a 4-0 start, the best in school history, and it seems people across the national collegiate soccer scene are taking notice.
The Bobcats received votes in the College Soccer New National Top 30 Poll for the first time in school history.
With two wins last weekend, the Bobcats have ascended to fourth in the NSCAA/adidas North Atlantic Regional Rankings.
On an individual level, Graciano Brito was named the NEC player of the week, but that fails in comparison to his latest accomplishment.
Brito was also named to the College Soccer New National Team of the Week. He is tied for second in all of Division I the country with five goals during the team’s first four games.