- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
What’s on your iPod?
It sounds almost like a disco pop-type song that you can’t help but sing along to. It uses the combination of piano and electric guitar, which makes for an interesting sound. You’re guaranteed to be put in a good mood once you hear Mika’s high-pitched voice profess that “everybody’s gonna love today!”
This track is a fast-paced rap song that is perfect to listen to when you need to wake up. It’s a song that combines violins playing in the background with fast lyrics.
This is the perfect song to study and relax to. It’s slow beats paired with Spektors’ soft voice offer a sound much like Norah Jones.
If you’re in need of a heart- pumping song to listen to at the gym, this is it. It has fast beats with a techno feel.