- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
What’s on your iPod?
It sounds almost like a disco pop-type song that you can’t help but sing along to. It uses the combination of piano and electric guitar, which makes for an interesting sound. You’re guaranteed to be put in a good mood once you hear Mika’s high-pitched voice profess that “everybody’s gonna love today!”
This track is a fast-paced rap song that is perfect to listen to when you need to wake up. It’s a song that combines violins playing in the background with fast lyrics.
This is the perfect song to study and relax to. It’s slow beats paired with Spektors’ soft voice offer a sound much like Norah Jones.
If you’re in need of a heart- pumping song to listen to at the gym, this is it. It has fast beats with a techno feel.