- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
What’s on your iPod?
It sounds almost like a disco pop-type song that you can’t help but sing along to. It uses the combination of piano and electric guitar, which makes for an interesting sound. You’re guaranteed to be put in a good mood once you hear Mika’s high-pitched voice profess that “everybody’s gonna love today!”
This track is a fast-paced rap song that is perfect to listen to when you need to wake up. It’s a song that combines violins playing in the background with fast lyrics.
This is the perfect song to study and relax to. It’s slow beats paired with Spektors’ soft voice offer a sound much like Norah Jones.
If you’re in need of a heart- pumping song to listen to at the gym, this is it. It has fast beats with a techno feel.