- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
What’s on your iPod?
It sounds almost like a disco pop-type song that you can’t help but sing along to. It uses the combination of piano and electric guitar, which makes for an interesting sound. You’re guaranteed to be put in a good mood once you hear Mika’s high-pitched voice profess that “everybody’s gonna love today!”
This track is a fast-paced rap song that is perfect to listen to when you need to wake up. It’s a song that combines violins playing in the background with fast lyrics.
This is the perfect song to study and relax to. It’s slow beats paired with Spektors’ soft voice offer a sound much like Norah Jones.
If you’re in need of a heart- pumping song to listen to at the gym, this is it. It has fast beats with a techno feel.