- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Tying the Knot: Two young couples prepare to say their “I Do’s” not long after graduation
Not many college students hear the phrase “Till death do us part” but these five words will soon be heard by two Quinnipiac students.
Senior media production major Charity Stout and graduate student in the Master’s of Arts in Teaching program, Jodi-Lee McCarthy, are both engaged to their long-term boyfriends.
Although both women are still young, they are definitely ready to say ‘I Do.’ Stout, who met her fianc