- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Tying the Knot: Two young couples prepare to say their “I Do’s” not long after graduation
Not many college students hear the phrase “Till death do us part” but these five words will soon be heard by two Quinnipiac students.
Senior media production major Charity Stout and graduate student in the Master’s of Arts in Teaching program, Jodi-Lee McCarthy, are both engaged to their long-term boyfriends.
Although both women are still young, they are definitely ready to say ‘I Do.’ Stout, who met her fianc