- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Tying the Knot: Two young couples prepare to say their “I Do’s” not long after graduation
Not many college students hear the phrase “Till death do us part” but these five words will soon be heard by two Quinnipiac students.
Senior media production major Charity Stout and graduate student in the Master’s of Arts in Teaching program, Jodi-Lee McCarthy, are both engaged to their long-term boyfriends.
Although both women are still young, they are definitely ready to say ‘I Do.’ Stout, who met her fianc