- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Grad student dies in motorcycle crash
Quinnipiac graduate student Michael Richardson was killed in a motorcycle accident last Tuesday night, Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro told the university community by e-mail last Wednesday.
Richardson was in the process of completing his master in journalism and was a native of Middletown, N.Y. He graduated from Quinnipiac in May 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
“There are no words to adequately express our sympathy for this profound loss for Michael’s family and friends. We extend our prayers and condolences,” Carreiro said in the e-mail.
Grief counselors are available to assist students. The counseling center is in the first building on the right side of Bobcat Way. Its phone number is 582-8680. Campus Security is also available to assist students. Its office is in the first floor of Irmagarde Tator residence hall. Its phone number is 582-8200.