- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Grad student dies in motorcycle crash
Quinnipiac graduate student Michael Richardson was killed in a motorcycle accident last Tuesday night, Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro told the university community by e-mail last Wednesday.
Richardson was in the process of completing his master in journalism and was a native of Middletown, N.Y. He graduated from Quinnipiac in May 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
“There are no words to adequately express our sympathy for this profound loss for Michael’s family and friends. We extend our prayers and condolences,” Carreiro said in the e-mail.
Grief counselors are available to assist students. The counseling center is in the first building on the right side of Bobcat Way. Its phone number is 582-8680. Campus Security is also available to assist students. Its office is in the first floor of Irmagarde Tator residence hall. Its phone number is 582-8200.