- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Grad student dies in motorcycle crash
Quinnipiac graduate student Michael Richardson was killed in a motorcycle accident last Tuesday night, Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro told the university community by e-mail last Wednesday.
Richardson was in the process of completing his master in journalism and was a native of Middletown, N.Y. He graduated from Quinnipiac in May 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
“There are no words to adequately express our sympathy for this profound loss for Michael’s family and friends. We extend our prayers and condolences,” Carreiro said in the e-mail.
Grief counselors are available to assist students. The counseling center is in the first building on the right side of Bobcat Way. Its phone number is 582-8680. Campus Security is also available to assist students. Its office is in the first floor of Irmagarde Tator residence hall. Its phone number is 582-8200.