- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Grad student dies in motorcycle crash
Quinnipiac graduate student Michael Richardson was killed in a motorcycle accident last Tuesday night, Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro told the university community by e-mail last Wednesday.
Richardson was in the process of completing his master in journalism and was a native of Middletown, N.Y. He graduated from Quinnipiac in May 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
“There are no words to adequately express our sympathy for this profound loss for Michael’s family and friends. We extend our prayers and condolences,” Carreiro said in the e-mail.
Grief counselors are available to assist students. The counseling center is in the first building on the right side of Bobcat Way. Its phone number is 582-8680. Campus Security is also available to assist students. Its office is in the first floor of Irmagarde Tator residence hall. Its phone number is 582-8200.