- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Golf team wraps up play at New England tourney
The Quinnipiac golf team had a strong start in the New England Division I Golf Championships in Providence last weekend. The Bobcats shot a combined 321 Saturday in the first round to tie them with Dartmouth College for 13th place out of 17 teams.
Leading the way for the Bobcats was Ben Cook who shot a 76. Cook was tied for 17th place after day one. Closely followed by Cook was Steve Velardi with a 77. Kyle Chumas shot an 82 in round one. Eric Snow and Ian O’Connor each shot 86 for the Bobcats first day of action.
Due to inclement weather, however, day two of the championships was cancelled. Sacred Heart took home the title shooting a 286 overall.
The Bobcats resume play Friday when they travel to Littleston, Pa. for the Mount St. Mary’s Invitational. The event wraps up Saturday.