- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
Golf team wraps up play at New England tourney
The Quinnipiac golf team had a strong start in the New England Division I Golf Championships in Providence last weekend. The Bobcats shot a combined 321 Saturday in the first round to tie them with Dartmouth College for 13th place out of 17 teams.
Leading the way for the Bobcats was Ben Cook who shot a 76. Cook was tied for 17th place after day one. Closely followed by Cook was Steve Velardi with a 77. Kyle Chumas shot an 82 in round one. Eric Snow and Ian O’Connor each shot 86 for the Bobcats first day of action.
Due to inclement weather, however, day two of the championships was cancelled. Sacred Heart took home the title shooting a 286 overall.
The Bobcats resume play Friday when they travel to Littleston, Pa. for the Mount St. Mary’s Invitational. The event wraps up Saturday.