- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
5 Things to Do with The Chronicle after you finish reading it.
1. Wrap presents or your books with it.
2. Roll it up and use it as a fly swatter.
3.Save it to show your grandchildren.
4. Fold it into a sailor’s hat and pretend you’re Captain Jack.
5. Pass it on to a friend so they can read it too!