- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
5 Things to Do with The Chronicle after you finish reading it.
1. Wrap presents or your books with it.
2. Roll it up and use it as a fly swatter.
3.Save it to show your grandchildren.
4. Fold it into a sailor’s hat and pretend you’re Captain Jack.
5. Pass it on to a friend so they can read it too!