- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
5 Things to do with a pair of jeans that no longer fit
By defaultuser on April 17, 2007
1. Give them to Goodwill.
2. Cut the legs off to make shorts or capris.
3. Make a bag out of the denim.
4. Save them, hoping you’ll fit into them again someday.
5. Give them to a younger friend or sibling.