- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
5 Things to do with a pair of jeans that no longer fit
By defaultuser on April 17, 2007
1. Give them to Goodwill.
2. Cut the legs off to make shorts or capris.
3. Make a bag out of the denim.
4. Save them, hoping you’ll fit into them again someday.
5. Give them to a younger friend or sibling.