- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
5 Things to do with a pair of jeans that no longer fit
By defaultuser on April 17, 2007
1. Give them to Goodwill.
2. Cut the legs off to make shorts or capris.
3. Make a bag out of the denim.
4. Save them, hoping you’ll fit into them again someday.
5. Give them to a younger friend or sibling.