- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
5 Things to do with a pair of jeans that no longer fit
By defaultuser on April 17, 2007
1. Give them to Goodwill.
2. Cut the legs off to make shorts or capris.
3. Make a bag out of the denim.
4. Save them, hoping you’ll fit into them again someday.
5. Give them to a younger friend or sibling.