- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
5 Things to do with a pair of jeans that no longer fit
By defaultuser on April 17, 2007
1. Give them to Goodwill.
2. Cut the legs off to make shorts or capris.
3. Make a bag out of the denim.
4. Save them, hoping you’ll fit into them again someday.
5. Give them to a younger friend or sibling.