- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
5 Things to do before you graduate from Quinnipiac
1. Hike Sleeping Giant Mountain.
2. Eat a slice of thin-crust New Haven pizza.
3. Do your homework on the Quad on a sunny day.
4. Attend a game in the TD Banknorth Sports Center.
5. Thank the professors who helped get you through.