- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Men’s Hockey Playoff Information
Quarterfinal ECAC Playoff Series
Where: Lynah Rink – Ithaca, N.Y.
When: Friday, Saturday and (if necessary) Sunday at 7 p.m.
Season Series: Tied, 1-1
All-time Series: Cornell leads, 4-1-1
Players to Watch: Leading-scorer Topher Scott finished tied for third in assists in conference games with 16…Raymond Sawada, Mark McCutcheon and Colin Greening are in a three-way tie for the most goals on the team with 10.
About Cornell: The Big Red has made it to the NCAA regional final game the past two seasons, losing in overtime both times…Cornell is 13-2 in playoff games at Lynah Rink in the last seven years. Its only losses came in 2004, when it lost the final two games of a best-of-three quarterfinals series to Clarkson…The Big Red has the sixth-worst penalty kill in the nation (79.3 percent) and the tenth-worst power play (13.9 percent).
Check QUChronicle.com over the weekend for
coverage of the series.