- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Men’s Hockey Playoff Information
Quarterfinal ECAC Playoff Series
Where: Lynah Rink – Ithaca, N.Y.
When: Friday, Saturday and (if necessary) Sunday at 7 p.m.
Season Series: Tied, 1-1
All-time Series: Cornell leads, 4-1-1
Players to Watch: Leading-scorer Topher Scott finished tied for third in assists in conference games with 16…Raymond Sawada, Mark McCutcheon and Colin Greening are in a three-way tie for the most goals on the team with 10.
About Cornell: The Big Red has made it to the NCAA regional final game the past two seasons, losing in overtime both times…Cornell is 13-2 in playoff games at Lynah Rink in the last seven years. Its only losses came in 2004, when it lost the final two games of a best-of-three quarterfinals series to Clarkson…The Big Red has the sixth-worst penalty kill in the nation (79.3 percent) and the tenth-worst power play (13.9 percent).
Check QUChronicle.com over the weekend for
coverage of the series.