- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Men’s Hockey Playoff Information
Quarterfinal ECAC Playoff Series
Where: Lynah Rink – Ithaca, N.Y.
When: Friday, Saturday and (if necessary) Sunday at 7 p.m.
Season Series: Tied, 1-1
All-time Series: Cornell leads, 4-1-1
Players to Watch: Leading-scorer Topher Scott finished tied for third in assists in conference games with 16…Raymond Sawada, Mark McCutcheon and Colin Greening are in a three-way tie for the most goals on the team with 10.
About Cornell: The Big Red has made it to the NCAA regional final game the past two seasons, losing in overtime both times…Cornell is 13-2 in playoff games at Lynah Rink in the last seven years. Its only losses came in 2004, when it lost the final two games of a best-of-three quarterfinals series to Clarkson…The Big Red has the sixth-worst penalty kill in the nation (79.3 percent) and the tenth-worst power play (13.9 percent).
Check QUChronicle.com over the weekend for
coverage of the series.