- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
5 minutes with…Dr. Manuel Carreiro, Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs
If you could make an ice cream sundae with anything on it, what would your ideal sundae be?
Coffee ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream, a few walnuts on top and no cherries, unless it’s a real cherry.
What was the last movie you saw in theater?
The one with the penguins. “Happy Feet.” I saw it with my daughter and Shelly (Dr. Carreiro’s wife). I thought it was cute.
How many languages do you speak and what are they?
I speak Portuguese and English fluently.
About how many bow ties do you own?
Roughly 36, 38. It’s in there. All of them mostly been gifts because people know I like them. I get them from Macy’s and Vermont bow ties.
What is your favorite holiday?
Probably Thanksgiving. I like the family and camaraderie with family and friends and there is no obligation of gifts.
What is your zodiac sign?
I am a Scorpio. (F.Y.I. Dr. Carreiro’s birthday is November 3.)
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Bermuda. I love islands, but I like Bermuda because they have mopeds and I like to ride them.