- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
5 minutes with…Dr. Manuel Carreiro, Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs
If you could make an ice cream sundae with anything on it, what would your ideal sundae be?
Coffee ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream, a few walnuts on top and no cherries, unless it’s a real cherry.
What was the last movie you saw in theater?
The one with the penguins. “Happy Feet.” I saw it with my daughter and Shelly (Dr. Carreiro’s wife). I thought it was cute.
How many languages do you speak and what are they?
I speak Portuguese and English fluently.
About how many bow ties do you own?
Roughly 36, 38. It’s in there. All of them mostly been gifts because people know I like them. I get them from Macy’s and Vermont bow ties.
What is your favorite holiday?
Probably Thanksgiving. I like the family and camaraderie with family and friends and there is no obligation of gifts.
What is your zodiac sign?
I am a Scorpio. (F.Y.I. Dr. Carreiro’s birthday is November 3.)
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Bermuda. I love islands, but I like Bermuda because they have mopeds and I like to ride them.