- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
Amazingly, goalies in the National Hockey League played without masks until the year 1959.
Hockey pucks were originally made from frozen cow dung.
Basketball player Shaquille O’Neal’s shoe size is 22.
The average height of an NBA basketball player is 6 feet 7 inches.
Close to 80% of people who watch the Super Bowl on television only do so to view the commercials.
Jewelers Tiffany & Co., based in New York, are responsible for making the Super Bowl trophy.
During WWII, because a lot of players were called to duty, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles combined to become The Steagles.