- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Amazingly, goalies in the National Hockey League played without masks until the year 1959.
Hockey pucks were originally made from frozen cow dung.
Basketball player Shaquille O’Neal’s shoe size is 22.
The average height of an NBA basketball player is 6 feet 7 inches.
Close to 80% of people who watch the Super Bowl on television only do so to view the commercials.
Jewelers Tiffany & Co., based in New York, are responsible for making the Super Bowl trophy.
During WWII, because a lot of players were called to duty, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles combined to become The Steagles.