- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
SHOWING THEIR BOBCAT PRIDE, fans poured into the new arena to watch the men’s hockey team play its inaugural game against Holy Cross. They won 7-0. Hockey legend Gordie Howe (Top) was also on hand to greet fans as he assisted President John L. Lahey in dropping the puck for the first men’s and women’s hockey game at the facility. Howe is the honorary chairman of the TD Banknorth Sports Center Campaign. Below, students crowded against the glass to get a better view of the players and some even came covered in body paint to show their spirit.