- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Anything homemade. It’s inexpensive, but also shows you put time and effort into your gift for them.
A personalized gift card to a person’s favorite store. This way, you don’t have to worry about them not liking it. They can buy whatever they want/need. Now you can put anything on a gift card so it can be specialized just for them.
-Scratch tickets. Who wouldn’t want a chance to win some money?
-A season of a person’s favorite show on DVD.
If you still need help remember these tips when shopping for a gift:
-Make your gift fun and lighthearted
-Try to match the persons known interests and hobbies
-If the swap is not with a specific person but put in a pool make sure it is uni-sex, you don’t want a guy to end up with make-up.
-Have fun with it!