- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Anything homemade. It’s inexpensive, but also shows you put time and effort into your gift for them.
A personalized gift card to a person’s favorite store. This way, you don’t have to worry about them not liking it. They can buy whatever they want/need. Now you can put anything on a gift card so it can be specialized just for them.
-Scratch tickets. Who wouldn’t want a chance to win some money?
-A season of a person’s favorite show on DVD.
If you still need help remember these tips when shopping for a gift:
-Make your gift fun and lighthearted
-Try to match the persons known interests and hobbies
-If the swap is not with a specific person but put in a pool make sure it is uni-sex, you don’t want a guy to end up with make-up.
-Have fun with it!