- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Anything homemade. It’s inexpensive, but also shows you put time and effort into your gift for them.
A personalized gift card to a person’s favorite store. This way, you don’t have to worry about them not liking it. They can buy whatever they want/need. Now you can put anything on a gift card so it can be specialized just for them.
-Scratch tickets. Who wouldn’t want a chance to win some money?
-A season of a person’s favorite show on DVD.
If you still need help remember these tips when shopping for a gift:
-Make your gift fun and lighthearted
-Try to match the persons known interests and hobbies
-If the swap is not with a specific person but put in a pool make sure it is uni-sex, you don’t want a guy to end up with make-up.
-Have fun with it!