- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Anything homemade. It’s inexpensive, but also shows you put time and effort into your gift for them.
A personalized gift card to a person’s favorite store. This way, you don’t have to worry about them not liking it. They can buy whatever they want/need. Now you can put anything on a gift card so it can be specialized just for them.
-Scratch tickets. Who wouldn’t want a chance to win some money?
-A season of a person’s favorite show on DVD.
If you still need help remember these tips when shopping for a gift:
-Make your gift fun and lighthearted
-Try to match the persons known interests and hobbies
-If the swap is not with a specific person but put in a pool make sure it is uni-sex, you don’t want a guy to end up with make-up.
-Have fun with it!