- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Players’ hearings postponed
After being scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 1 for their hearing, the court dates of Trevon Charles, 18, and James Feldeine, 18, two basketball players who were arrested Nov. 17 after police investigated a complaint of sexual assault at Quinnipiac University, have been rescheduled.
The players appeared in Meriden Superior Court on Dec. 1 to ask for a continuance. Feldeine will now appear in the same court on Dec. 21 and Charles will appear on Jan. 10. Both players will be entering a plea on their respective charges.
Charles was arrested and held on a $25,000 bond for fourth-degree sexual assault, second-degree unlawful restraint and breach of peace. Feldeine was held on a $10,000 bond for second-degree unlawful restraint and breach of peace.
The players allegedly urinated on the leg of a first-year student after they forced her into a nearby men’s bathroom in the on-campus residence hall where all three resided.