- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
What’s on your iPod? Getting bored with your old playlist? Download these new songs to your iPod.
P. Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera
Life of the party, Diddy, presents a club joint that will make anyone stand up and dance. Collaborating with Christina’s sultry, vocal abilities and lyrics makes this song a hit.
“Wind it up”
A funky beat like “Hollaback Girl,” this song brings an innovative style to the music world. Although “Wind it up” may take awhile to warm up to, once you get used to it, you will be obsessed.
From the singer of “Every Time We Touch,” Cascada brings us an equally energetic party song that will start any good time with a bunch of friends.
The Pussycat Dolls f/ Timberland
“Wait a Minute”
Pussycat Dolls are back with this lively, upbeat track. Producer Timberland joins the song and duets with lead singer, Nicole, during the chorus.
Bowling for Soup
“High School Never Ends”
Relive your high school days with this catchy, realistic song that can easily be stuck in our heads and replayed over and over again.