- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
What’s on your iPod? Getting bored with your old playlist? Download these new songs to your iPod.
P. Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera
Life of the party, Diddy, presents a club joint that will make anyone stand up and dance. Collaborating with Christina’s sultry, vocal abilities and lyrics makes this song a hit.
“Wind it up”
A funky beat like “Hollaback Girl,” this song brings an innovative style to the music world. Although “Wind it up” may take awhile to warm up to, once you get used to it, you will be obsessed.
From the singer of “Every Time We Touch,” Cascada brings us an equally energetic party song that will start any good time with a bunch of friends.
The Pussycat Dolls f/ Timberland
“Wait a Minute”
Pussycat Dolls are back with this lively, upbeat track. Producer Timberland joins the song and duets with lead singer, Nicole, during the chorus.
Bowling for Soup
“High School Never Ends”
Relive your high school days with this catchy, realistic song that can easily be stuck in our heads and replayed over and over again.