- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
What’s on your iPod? Getting bored with your old playlist? Download these new songs to your iPod.
P. Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera
Life of the party, Diddy, presents a club joint that will make anyone stand up and dance. Collaborating with Christina’s sultry, vocal abilities and lyrics makes this song a hit.
“Wind it up”
A funky beat like “Hollaback Girl,” this song brings an innovative style to the music world. Although “Wind it up” may take awhile to warm up to, once you get used to it, you will be obsessed.
From the singer of “Every Time We Touch,” Cascada brings us an equally energetic party song that will start any good time with a bunch of friends.
The Pussycat Dolls f/ Timberland
“Wait a Minute”
Pussycat Dolls are back with this lively, upbeat track. Producer Timberland joins the song and duets with lead singer, Nicole, during the chorus.
Bowling for Soup
“High School Never Ends”
Relive your high school days with this catchy, realistic song that can easily be stuck in our heads and replayed over and over again.