- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
The Chronicle receives award
The Chronicle, the student-run newspaper at Quinnipiac University, received accolades in the form of an honorable mention at the national college media conference held annually by the Associated Collegiate Press.
This year the conference, which was held in St. Louis, Mo. hosted student representatives from college newspapers, radio stations, magazines and yearbooks across the country.
The Chronicle competed in the “Best in Show” competition under the category of four-year weekly tabloid and received one of two honorable mentions for overall presentation, style, content and readability.