- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
The Chronicle receives award
The Chronicle, the student-run newspaper at Quinnipiac University, received accolades in the form of an honorable mention at the national college media conference held annually by the Associated Collegiate Press.
This year the conference, which was held in St. Louis, Mo. hosted student representatives from college newspapers, radio stations, magazines and yearbooks across the country.
The Chronicle competed in the “Best in Show” competition under the category of four-year weekly tabloid and received one of two honorable mentions for overall presentation, style, content and readability.