- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
The Chronicle receives award
The Chronicle, the student-run newspaper at Quinnipiac University, received accolades in the form of an honorable mention at the national college media conference held annually by the Associated Collegiate Press.
This year the conference, which was held in St. Louis, Mo. hosted student representatives from college newspapers, radio stations, magazines and yearbooks across the country.
The Chronicle competed in the “Best in Show” competition under the category of four-year weekly tabloid and received one of two honorable mentions for overall presentation, style, content and readability.