- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Thanksgiving recipe: Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
1 package (9 ounces) prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
1 cup whipped cream
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
Fill pie crust with ice cream; freeze until solid.
In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, whipped cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Spoon mixture over frozen layer of ice cream in crust; freeze until solid.
To serve, remove pie from freezer and place in refrigerator one hour before serving. Slice and serve with additional whipped cream, if desired.
Cooking tip: Frozen non-fat yogurt and fat-free whipped topping may be used in place of ice cream and whipped cream.