- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Thanksgiving recipe: Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
1 package (9 ounces) prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
1 cup whipped cream
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
Fill pie crust with ice cream; freeze until solid.
In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, whipped cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Spoon mixture over frozen layer of ice cream in crust; freeze until solid.
To serve, remove pie from freezer and place in refrigerator one hour before serving. Slice and serve with additional whipped cream, if desired.
Cooking tip: Frozen non-fat yogurt and fat-free whipped topping may be used in place of ice cream and whipped cream.