- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Thanksgiving recipe: Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
1 package (9 ounces) prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
1 cup whipped cream
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
Fill pie crust with ice cream; freeze until solid.
In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, whipped cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Spoon mixture over frozen layer of ice cream in crust; freeze until solid.
To serve, remove pie from freezer and place in refrigerator one hour before serving. Slice and serve with additional whipped cream, if desired.
Cooking tip: Frozen non-fat yogurt and fat-free whipped topping may be used in place of ice cream and whipped cream.