- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Thanksgiving recipe: Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
1 package (9 ounces) prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
1 cup whipped cream
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
Fill pie crust with ice cream; freeze until solid.
In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, whipped cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Spoon mixture over frozen layer of ice cream in crust; freeze until solid.
To serve, remove pie from freezer and place in refrigerator one hour before serving. Slice and serve with additional whipped cream, if desired.
Cooking tip: Frozen non-fat yogurt and fat-free whipped topping may be used in place of ice cream and whipped cream.