- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Georgia: An immigrant man from Africa faces the charges of circumcising his 2-year-old daughter using a pair of scissors. Khalid Adem is from Ethiopia where they practice the tradition of circumcising females. He was supposedly quoted saying, “It would be a shame to the family not to.” He denies any such happenings.
Florida: A police chief was tired of looking around at his officers and seeing their bellies fall over their belts. He sent out a memo to “shape up.” Because of this memo he was fired. Anonymous letters were written in complaint. He defended himself saying he never singled anyone out and offered valid reasons why policemen should be in shape. To get into the force, you usually have to pass a physical examination, but usually not thereafter.