- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
What’s on your iPod?
This is a soft song that’s perfect for relaxing to and will surely put you in a good mood.
“I Haven’t Tried It”
This is a fun song, by a not very well known band. Once you hear it you won’t be able to get it out of your head. It could definitely be the first single that could launch this band into stardom.
This is the perfect song to listen to when you’re working out. Be careful if you listen to it on the treadmill. Its fast paced beat will make you feel like you could run forever.
We may be well into Fall, but listening to this song will bring back all of your summer time memories of the beach, friends and fun times when you didn’t have a care in the world.
“Come Downstairs and
It’s a slow song that picks up with great lyrics about starting a new path in your life.