- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
What’s on your iPod?
This is a soft song that’s perfect for relaxing to and will surely put you in a good mood.
“I Haven’t Tried It”
This is a fun song, by a not very well known band. Once you hear it you won’t be able to get it out of your head. It could definitely be the first single that could launch this band into stardom.
This is the perfect song to listen to when you’re working out. Be careful if you listen to it on the treadmill. Its fast paced beat will make you feel like you could run forever.
We may be well into Fall, but listening to this song will bring back all of your summer time memories of the beach, friends and fun times when you didn’t have a care in the world.
“Come Downstairs and
It’s a slow song that picks up with great lyrics about starting a new path in your life.