- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
The top 5 best and worst dates
By Annie Patch on October 3, 2006
Top 5 Best dates:
1. Go to a cozy coffee shop in New Haven.
2. Go on a date early; to mini golf then to a quiet, private caf