- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
The Quinnipiac University SIFE Press Release
(Students in Free Enterprise) team, part of a globally recognized community service organization, is currently holding a scholarship fundraiser on campus. Local high schools seniors entering a business program (at any college) in the Fall of 2007 are eligible for a $500 scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit an essay, detailing how they could contribute to the business world, and why they are choosing this as their field of study. First place wins the $500 scholarship; the second and third place winners will receive a $100 and $50 gift certificate to Bed, Bath & Beyond (respectively). Winners will be notified by December, and invited to meet the SIFE team and business students at a weekly meeting.
The SIFE team will be sitting at tables in Tator Hall, from now until Thanksgiving break, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 am to 1 pm. Donations are accepted in the form of cash and Q-Cards. All proceeds go towards the scholarship fundraiser to our chosen first, second and third place winners.
Help SIFE give the gift of learning!
SIFE meetings are every Monday in SC213 at 4:30 pm. All are welcomed to attend.