- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
“The regulation by security of off-campus housing is another example of a private university overstepping its boundaries.”
Junior, Political Science
“Security probably shouldn’t act like the Hamden police. The police department should be responsible for its residents and security should be solely responsible for residents on campus.”
Junior, Public Relations
“I don’t think they have any right. They shouldn’t have any authority over the house.”