- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
QU Quiz: Can you control your anger?
1. Your roommate promised to clean up her messy area that has been piling up for weeks and is beginning to have a funky smell. Your friend from home is coming tomorrow and they promised it would be clean by then- but nothing has moved. You:
a. Don’t say anything. You hate confrontation.
b. Nicely remind them again.
c. Scream and yell at them and then throw their stuff out of the window. If they won’t move it, then you will.
2. You learn that your classmate got a better grade than you when you wrote about the same exact topic and used the same quotes from a speaker. You:
a. Shrug and don’t let it bother you.
b. Try to be rational and think they must have just done a better job.
c. Demand to meet with your professor to get specific reasons why the grades differ.
3. You are starving and waiting by the mailboxes for your friend. They stroll in 25 minutes late and don’t say anything about it. You:
a. Figure you should be used to their tardiness.
b. Give them a short and chilly “hello” and walk into the caf