- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
QU Quiz: Can you control your anger?
1. Your roommate promised to clean up her messy area that has been piling up for weeks and is beginning to have a funky smell. Your friend from home is coming tomorrow and they promised it would be clean by then- but nothing has moved. You:
a. Don’t say anything. You hate confrontation.
b. Nicely remind them again.
c. Scream and yell at them and then throw their stuff out of the window. If they won’t move it, then you will.
2. You learn that your classmate got a better grade than you when you wrote about the same exact topic and used the same quotes from a speaker. You:
a. Shrug and don’t let it bother you.
b. Try to be rational and think they must have just done a better job.
c. Demand to meet with your professor to get specific reasons why the grades differ.
3. You are starving and waiting by the mailboxes for your friend. They stroll in 25 minutes late and don’t say anything about it. You:
a. Figure you should be used to their tardiness.
b. Give them a short and chilly “hello” and walk into the caf