- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Can’t Swallow Pills?
Crushing pills to make them easier to swallow is now reported to be dangerous. Some of the chemicals when crushed can be extremely fatal to ingest. In many medications there are options of a liquid form, a patch or an inhaler.
If you missed the flu shot last week, it will still be offered on Nov. 7 in the Rec Center. The shot is an inactive or dead vaccine. It is grown from chicken eggs and then killed with a chemical. Side effects of the shot include sore muscles, fever and tiredness.