- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Can’t Swallow Pills?
Crushing pills to make them easier to swallow is now reported to be dangerous. Some of the chemicals when crushed can be extremely fatal to ingest. In many medications there are options of a liquid form, a patch or an inhaler.
If you missed the flu shot last week, it will still be offered on Nov. 7 in the Rec Center. The shot is an inactive or dead vaccine. It is grown from chicken eggs and then killed with a chemical. Side effects of the shot include sore muscles, fever and tiredness.