- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Can’t Swallow Pills?
Crushing pills to make them easier to swallow is now reported to be dangerous. Some of the chemicals when crushed can be extremely fatal to ingest. In many medications there are options of a liquid form, a patch or an inhaler.
If you missed the flu shot last week, it will still be offered on Nov. 7 in the Rec Center. The shot is an inactive or dead vaccine. It is grown from chicken eggs and then killed with a chemical. Side effects of the shot include sore muscles, fever and tiredness.