- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Can’t Swallow Pills?
Crushing pills to make them easier to swallow is now reported to be dangerous. Some of the chemicals when crushed can be extremely fatal to ingest. In many medications there are options of a liquid form, a patch or an inhaler.
If you missed the flu shot last week, it will still be offered on Nov. 7 in the Rec Center. The shot is an inactive or dead vaccine. It is grown from chicken eggs and then killed with a chemical. Side effects of the shot include sore muscles, fever and tiredness.