- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Forget It/Get It: Halloween Candy
Halloween is a time when you get tons of treats. Be careful which ones you chose and
how much you eat of each!
Fat: 14 grams
Carbs: 35 grams
York Peppermint Patty
Fat: 3 grams
Carbs: 32 grams
While neither is a healthy choice, one is better than the other. So when you come home, dump out your treats. Remember what to forget and what to get!