- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
Cross country teams capture NEC Titles
For the first time in Quinnipiac cross country history, the men’s and women’s teams completed a clean sweep at the NEC Championships last Friday at Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx. Freshman Kristen Stevens won the women’s individual title to garner NEC Athlete of the Year and Rookie of the Year honors. John Ciccarelli finished second place in the men’s individual.
The women won their second consecutive NEC title and the men won for the second time in three years. Men’s coach Ed O’Connor was named the NEC Coach of the Year for the third time, while women’s coach Shawn Green was named NEC Coach of the Year for the first time.
“Both of our teams are so close and we feed off each other’s enthusiasm both on (and off) the course. We have worked hard and we wanted to prove to the NEC, New England and the Northeast Region what we can do,” said women’s co-captain Jenna Nechamen. “I couldn’t ask for a better team. As clich