- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Corrections and Clarifications from the September 26 issue
In “A day in the life of: A Physician’s Assistant Student,” in the Features section, Jennifer McDermott was incorrectly identified as a “physician’s assistant major.” She is actually a student in the Entry-level Master Physician Assistant program. Her job at Yale was also inaccurately referred to as a “clinical rotation.” It is actually called a “shadowing experience.”