- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
– Former men’s hockey player Anthony DiPalma is returning to the program to serve as a volunteer assistant coach under Rand Pecknold. DiPalma returns after five years in professional hockey.
– Senior Megan DeCesaris scored two goals to lead the QU field hockey team to a 3-0 victory over Siena on Sunday. The team improves to 3-1 in conference play with the win.
The Quinnipiac women’s tennis team wrapped up the Bucknell Quads on Sunday with a 6-2 record. The doubles teams of Gabby Pasternak/Mary Wilson and Shawna Sarson/Nicole Adams each won twice at the tournament.
– The men’s golf team finished 11th at the MacDonald Cup this past weekend. Steve Velardi finished tied for 23rd overall, while Eric Snow ended the tournament at 33rd.