- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
– Former men’s hockey player Anthony DiPalma is returning to the program to serve as a volunteer assistant coach under Rand Pecknold. DiPalma returns after five years in professional hockey.
– Senior Megan DeCesaris scored two goals to lead the QU field hockey team to a 3-0 victory over Siena on Sunday. The team improves to 3-1 in conference play with the win.
The Quinnipiac women’s tennis team wrapped up the Bucknell Quads on Sunday with a 6-2 record. The doubles teams of Gabby Pasternak/Mary Wilson and Shawna Sarson/Nicole Adams each won twice at the tournament.
– The men’s golf team finished 11th at the MacDonald Cup this past weekend. Steve Velardi finished tied for 23rd overall, while Eric Snow ended the tournament at 33rd.