- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
– Former men’s hockey player Anthony DiPalma is returning to the program to serve as a volunteer assistant coach under Rand Pecknold. DiPalma returns after five years in professional hockey.
– Senior Megan DeCesaris scored two goals to lead the QU field hockey team to a 3-0 victory over Siena on Sunday. The team improves to 3-1 in conference play with the win.
The Quinnipiac women’s tennis team wrapped up the Bucknell Quads on Sunday with a 6-2 record. The doubles teams of Gabby Pasternak/Mary Wilson and Shawna Sarson/Nicole Adams each won twice at the tournament.
– The men’s golf team finished 11th at the MacDonald Cup this past weekend. Steve Velardi finished tied for 23rd overall, while Eric Snow ended the tournament at 33rd.