- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
– Former men’s hockey player Anthony DiPalma is returning to the program to serve as a volunteer assistant coach under Rand Pecknold. DiPalma returns after five years in professional hockey.
– Senior Megan DeCesaris scored two goals to lead the QU field hockey team to a 3-0 victory over Siena on Sunday. The team improves to 3-1 in conference play with the win.
The Quinnipiac women’s tennis team wrapped up the Bucknell Quads on Sunday with a 6-2 record. The doubles teams of Gabby Pasternak/Mary Wilson and Shawna Sarson/Nicole Adams each won twice at the tournament.
– The men’s golf team finished 11th at the MacDonald Cup this past weekend. Steve Velardi finished tied for 23rd overall, while Eric Snow ended the tournament at 33rd.