- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
– Former men’s hockey player Anthony DiPalma is returning to the program to serve as a volunteer assistant coach under Rand Pecknold. DiPalma returns after five years in professional hockey.
– Senior Megan DeCesaris scored two goals to lead the QU field hockey team to a 3-0 victory over Siena on Sunday. The team improves to 3-1 in conference play with the win.
The Quinnipiac women’s tennis team wrapped up the Bucknell Quads on Sunday with a 6-2 record. The doubles teams of Gabby Pasternak/Mary Wilson and Shawna Sarson/Nicole Adams each won twice at the tournament.
– The men’s golf team finished 11th at the MacDonald Cup this past weekend. Steve Velardi finished tied for 23rd overall, while Eric Snow ended the tournament at 33rd.