- Riverdale Recap
- Cut them some slack
- Runnin’ the Point: Seniors ready for final ride
- Politically apolitical: The Taylor Swift conundrum
- What is Kanye West trying to prove?
- The NFL is making progress
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer plays Canisius to a draw
- Quinnipiac rugby overpowers Brown in 85-3 victory
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeated by Providence, 6-2
- Are You StuDYING?
– Former men’s hockey player Anthony DiPalma is returning to the program to serve as a volunteer assistant coach under Rand Pecknold. DiPalma returns after five years in professional hockey.
– Senior Megan DeCesaris scored two goals to lead the QU field hockey team to a 3-0 victory over Siena on Sunday. The team improves to 3-1 in conference play with the win.
The Quinnipiac women’s tennis team wrapped up the Bucknell Quads on Sunday with a 6-2 record. The doubles teams of Gabby Pasternak/Mary Wilson and Shawna Sarson/Nicole Adams each won twice at the tournament.
– The men’s golf team finished 11th at the MacDonald Cup this past weekend. Steve Velardi finished tied for 23rd overall, while Eric Snow ended the tournament at 33rd.