- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
-Former cross country/track star Thomas Martin is returning to his alma mater as an assistant coach for the men’s and women’s track teams. During his time at QU he was an individual NEC champion as well as Scholar Athlete of the Year in 2004.
-Women’s cross country head coach Shawn Green was named Northeast Conference coach of the year after his team won the conference title for the second straight year. Both the men’s and women’s teams will represent the NEC in the 2006 NCAA Regionals on Nov. 11.
-With its 2-0 win over Robert Morris on Friday, the QU field hockey team picked up its fourth straight victory and assured the team of a winning season. Quinnipiac, the third seed, will play second-seeded Sacred Heart in the semifinals Friday at 11 a.m. in Lock Haven, Pa. The championship game is Saturday at noon.
-The No. 3 St. Lawrence Saints knocked off the QU women’s hockey team 9-3 this past Saturday. In the loss, captain Kristin Alcorn matched a career high with three points.
What To Watch For
QU Home Games
Nov. 1 – Nov. 7
Wednesday, Nov. 1
Men’s Basketball – Exhibition vs. Molloy at 7 p.m. at Burt Kahn Court
Saturday, Nov. 5
Men’s Basketball – Exhibition vs. UMass-Lowell at 4 p.m. at Burt Kahn Court