- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
– Freshman Mary Wilson dropped a three-set match to Penn State’s Lauren Holzberg at the ITA Regionals this past weekend. Her doubles partner, Gabby Pasternak, was injured in their match and was forced to wtihdraw from the singles field.
– The women’s lacrosse team announced last week that seniors Sophia Pantelides and Kara Cornelius and graduate student Meghan Turner will serve as team captains for the 2007 campaign.
– Field hockey head coach Becca Kohli picked up her 100th career coaching winnthis past weekend with a 6-0 victory over St. Francis (Pa.).
What To Watch For
QU Home Games
Oct. 25 – Oct. 31
Friday, Oct. 27
Men’s Golf – Bobcat Invitational
9 a.m. at The Farms Golf Course in Wallingford.
Women’s Ice Hockey vs. Clarkson
7 p.m. at Northford Ice Pavilion
Saturday, Oct. 28
Women’s Ice Hockey vs.
St. Lawrence – 4 p.m. at Northford Ice Pavilion
Sunday Oct. 29
Women’s Soccer vs. Central Connecticut
12 p.m. at the soccer field.