- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
– Freshman Mary Wilson dropped a three-set match to Penn State’s Lauren Holzberg at the ITA Regionals this past weekend. Her doubles partner, Gabby Pasternak, was injured in their match and was forced to wtihdraw from the singles field.
– The women’s lacrosse team announced last week that seniors Sophia Pantelides and Kara Cornelius and graduate student Meghan Turner will serve as team captains for the 2007 campaign.
– Field hockey head coach Becca Kohli picked up her 100th career coaching winnthis past weekend with a 6-0 victory over St. Francis (Pa.).
What To Watch For
QU Home Games
Oct. 25 – Oct. 31
Friday, Oct. 27
Men’s Golf – Bobcat Invitational
9 a.m. at The Farms Golf Course in Wallingford.
Women’s Ice Hockey vs. Clarkson
7 p.m. at Northford Ice Pavilion
Saturday, Oct. 28
Women’s Ice Hockey vs.
St. Lawrence – 4 p.m. at Northford Ice Pavilion
Sunday Oct. 29
Women’s Soccer vs. Central Connecticut
12 p.m. at the soccer field.