- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Contrary to a message sent via MySpace.com, “Boy Meets World” star Ben Savage is not dead! The message falsely alleged that he had died in a drunk driving accident.
Rabbit on the Run
A statue of a rabbit wearing suspenders has been stolen from the local pub Jack Rabbits. The owner is offering a free bar tab for a night for the person who find and returns the bar’s mascot undamaged. Jack’s is located on Whitney Avenue.
Losing the Booze
Fairfield University has decided to ban kegs from school grounds. The new rule has beach residents up in arms because they are worried that students will now start partying in their neighborhoods rather than on campus.
You Can Feel Safe at Yale
Yale ranked No. 1 for the school with the safest sex, according to the Trojan Sexual Health Report Card which ranked more than 100 colleges and universities. Harvard came in No. 43. At least now we know who the better ivy is.