- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Contrary to a message sent via MySpace.com, “Boy Meets World” star Ben Savage is not dead! The message falsely alleged that he had died in a drunk driving accident.
Rabbit on the Run
A statue of a rabbit wearing suspenders has been stolen from the local pub Jack Rabbits. The owner is offering a free bar tab for a night for the person who find and returns the bar’s mascot undamaged. Jack’s is located on Whitney Avenue.
Losing the Booze
Fairfield University has decided to ban kegs from school grounds. The new rule has beach residents up in arms because they are worried that students will now start partying in their neighborhoods rather than on campus.
You Can Feel Safe at Yale
Yale ranked No. 1 for the school with the safest sex, according to the Trojan Sexual Health Report Card which ranked more than 100 colleges and universities. Harvard came in No. 43. At least now we know who the better ivy is.