- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Contrary to a message sent via MySpace.com, “Boy Meets World” star Ben Savage is not dead! The message falsely alleged that he had died in a drunk driving accident.
Rabbit on the Run
A statue of a rabbit wearing suspenders has been stolen from the local pub Jack Rabbits. The owner is offering a free bar tab for a night for the person who find and returns the bar’s mascot undamaged. Jack’s is located on Whitney Avenue.
Losing the Booze
Fairfield University has decided to ban kegs from school grounds. The new rule has beach residents up in arms because they are worried that students will now start partying in their neighborhoods rather than on campus.
You Can Feel Safe at Yale
Yale ranked No. 1 for the school with the safest sex, according to the Trojan Sexual Health Report Card which ranked more than 100 colleges and universities. Harvard came in No. 43. At least now we know who the better ivy is.