- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Contrary to a message sent via MySpace.com, “Boy Meets World” star Ben Savage is not dead! The message falsely alleged that he had died in a drunk driving accident.
Rabbit on the Run
A statue of a rabbit wearing suspenders has been stolen from the local pub Jack Rabbits. The owner is offering a free bar tab for a night for the person who find and returns the bar’s mascot undamaged. Jack’s is located on Whitney Avenue.
Losing the Booze
Fairfield University has decided to ban kegs from school grounds. The new rule has beach residents up in arms because they are worried that students will now start partying in their neighborhoods rather than on campus.
You Can Feel Safe at Yale
Yale ranked No. 1 for the school with the safest sex, according to the Trojan Sexual Health Report Card which ranked more than 100 colleges and universities. Harvard came in No. 43. At least now we know who the better ivy is.