- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Contrary to a message sent via MySpace.com, “Boy Meets World” star Ben Savage is not dead! The message falsely alleged that he had died in a drunk driving accident.
Rabbit on the Run
A statue of a rabbit wearing suspenders has been stolen from the local pub Jack Rabbits. The owner is offering a free bar tab for a night for the person who find and returns the bar’s mascot undamaged. Jack’s is located on Whitney Avenue.
Losing the Booze
Fairfield University has decided to ban kegs from school grounds. The new rule has beach residents up in arms because they are worried that students will now start partying in their neighborhoods rather than on campus.
You Can Feel Safe at Yale
Yale ranked No. 1 for the school with the safest sex, according to the Trojan Sexual Health Report Card which ranked more than 100 colleges and universities. Harvard came in No. 43. At least now we know who the better ivy is.