- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
Word Association with Cara Jenkins
Cara is the Assistant Director of Student Center & Leadership Development.
Favorite number: 3
Middle name: Ann
Least Favorite Vegetable: Peas (uck!)
Kind of car she drives: Honda Civic
Scared of: Spiders
Dream Vacation: Europe (especially Italy!)
Estimated pairs of shoes she owns: 50
One word you’d use to describe Paris Hilton: Pointless