- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
Third time’s a charm for P. Diddy’s band
The band: Danity Kane, MTV’s Making the Band 3
The album: Self-titled debut
Album info: This much anticipated album has been two years in the making and has finally surfaced for the world to hear. These five women blend their unique voices into a combination of R&B, pop and dance. Danity Kane’s 16-track album was formulated with the help of many big name producers, including Timbaland and Scott Storch.
Why it rocks: Besides the hot beats, the singers’ diverse voices will allow their album to become a major hit. If this album is the stepping stone for Danity Kane, expect great things from them in the future.
Favorite track: “Press Pause,” for its catchy chorus and bubble -gum pop beat.
Our rating (out of 5): * * * *