- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Third time’s a charm for P. Diddy’s band
The band: Danity Kane, MTV’s Making the Band 3
The album: Self-titled debut
Album info: This much anticipated album has been two years in the making and has finally surfaced for the world to hear. These five women blend their unique voices into a combination of R&B, pop and dance. Danity Kane’s 16-track album was formulated with the help of many big name producers, including Timbaland and Scott Storch.
Why it rocks: Besides the hot beats, the singers’ diverse voices will allow their album to become a major hit. If this album is the stepping stone for Danity Kane, expect great things from them in the future.
Favorite track: “Press Pause,” for its catchy chorus and bubble -gum pop beat.
Our rating (out of 5): * * * *