- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
Third time’s a charm for P. Diddy’s band
The band: Danity Kane, MTV’s Making the Band 3
The album: Self-titled debut
Album info: This much anticipated album has been two years in the making and has finally surfaced for the world to hear. These five women blend their unique voices into a combination of R&B, pop and dance. Danity Kane’s 16-track album was formulated with the help of many big name producers, including Timbaland and Scott Storch.
Why it rocks: Besides the hot beats, the singers’ diverse voices will allow their album to become a major hit. If this album is the stepping stone for Danity Kane, expect great things from them in the future.
Favorite track: “Press Pause,” for its catchy chorus and bubble -gum pop beat.
Our rating (out of 5): * * * *