- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Third time’s a charm for P. Diddy’s band
The band: Danity Kane, MTV’s Making the Band 3
The album: Self-titled debut
Album info: This much anticipated album has been two years in the making and has finally surfaced for the world to hear. These five women blend their unique voices into a combination of R&B, pop and dance. Danity Kane’s 16-track album was formulated with the help of many big name producers, including Timbaland and Scott Storch.
Why it rocks: Besides the hot beats, the singers’ diverse voices will allow their album to become a major hit. If this album is the stepping stone for Danity Kane, expect great things from them in the future.
Favorite track: “Press Pause,” for its catchy chorus and bubble -gum pop beat.
Our rating (out of 5): * * * *