- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Third time’s a charm for P. Diddy’s band
The band: Danity Kane, MTV’s Making the Band 3
The album: Self-titled debut
Album info: This much anticipated album has been two years in the making and has finally surfaced for the world to hear. These five women blend their unique voices into a combination of R&B, pop and dance. Danity Kane’s 16-track album was formulated with the help of many big name producers, including Timbaland and Scott Storch.
Why it rocks: Besides the hot beats, the singers’ diverse voices will allow their album to become a major hit. If this album is the stepping stone for Danity Kane, expect great things from them in the future.
Favorite track: “Press Pause,” for its catchy chorus and bubble -gum pop beat.
Our rating (out of 5): * * * *