- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
How to get the dream internship
*The first part in a series of articles designed to help you successfully complete the internship process, from researching and applying to companies to getting letters of reference at the end of your tenure.
As scary as it may be to some, the working world is just around the corner for us college students. The best preparation for the upcoming transition out of college is to take part in internships and gain experience with what is soon to be a lifestyle.
So how does a Quinnipiac student go about obtaining an internship? Grace Levine, Internship Program Director for the School of Communications, encourages students to attend the internship workshops offered on campus.
“They help students get into gear and assist students with r