- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
How to get the dream internship
*The first part in a series of articles designed to help you successfully complete the internship process, from researching and applying to companies to getting letters of reference at the end of your tenure.
As scary as it may be to some, the working world is just around the corner for us college students. The best preparation for the upcoming transition out of college is to take part in internships and gain experience with what is soon to be a lifestyle.
So how does a Quinnipiac student go about obtaining an internship? Grace Levine, Internship Program Director for the School of Communications, encourages students to attend the internship workshops offered on campus.
“They help students get into gear and assist students with r