- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
How to get the dream internship
*The first part in a series of articles designed to help you successfully complete the internship process, from researching and applying to companies to getting letters of reference at the end of your tenure.
As scary as it may be to some, the working world is just around the corner for us college students. The best preparation for the upcoming transition out of college is to take part in internships and gain experience with what is soon to be a lifestyle.
So how does a Quinnipiac student go about obtaining an internship? Grace Levine, Internship Program Director for the School of Communications, encourages students to attend the internship workshops offered on campus.
“They help students get into gear and assist students with r