- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
How to get the dream internship
*The first part in a series of articles designed to help you successfully complete the internship process, from researching and applying to companies to getting letters of reference at the end of your tenure.
As scary as it may be to some, the working world is just around the corner for us college students. The best preparation for the upcoming transition out of college is to take part in internships and gain experience with what is soon to be a lifestyle.
So how does a Quinnipiac student go about obtaining an internship? Grace Levine, Internship Program Director for the School of Communications, encourages students to attend the internship workshops offered on campus.
“They help students get into gear and assist students with r