- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
How to get the dream internship
*The first part in a series of articles designed to help you successfully complete the internship process, from researching and applying to companies to getting letters of reference at the end of your tenure.
As scary as it may be to some, the working world is just around the corner for us college students. The best preparation for the upcoming transition out of college is to take part in internships and gain experience with what is soon to be a lifestyle.
So how does a Quinnipiac student go about obtaining an internship? Grace Levine, Internship Program Director for the School of Communications, encourages students to attend the internship workshops offered on campus.
“They help students get into gear and assist students with r