- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Hamden’s hidden gems
Comedy, 9 p.m.
Free with QU ID
15 Dickerman Street
Blues Brick Oven Pizza
New Haven Jazz Orchestra –
“Great Big Jazz Band”
2035 Dixwell Avenue
(across from Hamden High School)
The Space – Open Mic Night
295 Treadwell St., Building H
Tuesdays, 8-10 p.m.
Sundays, 3-5 p.m.
Live traditional Irish music
1232 Whitney Ave.
Books and Co.
“Songs from the Sofa,”
hosted by Frank Critelli
1235 Whitney Avenue, Hamden
Every final Friday of the
month enjoy local live
music, coffee and browse
their collection of rare books