- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Etiquette Tips of the Week
Men should remove their hat when:
Entering a home, theatre, church or restaurant.
Receiving a compliment:
Learn to accept compliments well. Don’t deny it. Smile, say “Thank You” and enjoy their praise.
Coughing/sneezing in public:
Use the hand you don’t write with(left if you are right handed), leaving your right hand clean to open doors and shake hands.
Elevator – who enters/exits first?
Whoever is closest to the door, no matter what gender.
Remember: Please and thank you!