- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
Etiquette Tips of the Week
Men should remove their hat when:
Entering a home, theatre, church or restaurant.
Receiving a compliment:
Learn to accept compliments well. Don’t deny it. Smile, say “Thank You” and enjoy their praise.
Coughing/sneezing in public:
Use the hand you don’t write with(left if you are right handed), leaving your right hand clean to open doors and shake hands.
Elevator – who enters/exits first?
Whoever is closest to the door, no matter what gender.
Remember: Please and thank you!