- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Etiquette Tips of the Week
Men should remove their hat when:
Entering a home, theatre, church or restaurant.
Receiving a compliment:
Learn to accept compliments well. Don’t deny it. Smile, say “Thank You” and enjoy their praise.
Coughing/sneezing in public:
Use the hand you don’t write with(left if you are right handed), leaving your right hand clean to open doors and shake hands.
Elevator – who enters/exits first?
Whoever is closest to the door, no matter what gender.
Remember: Please and thank you!