- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Etiquette Tips of the Week
Men should remove their hat when:
Entering a home, theatre, church or restaurant.
Receiving a compliment:
Learn to accept compliments well. Don’t deny it. Smile, say “Thank You” and enjoy their praise.
Coughing/sneezing in public:
Use the hand you don’t write with(left if you are right handed), leaving your right hand clean to open doors and shake hands.
Elevator – who enters/exits first?
Whoever is closest to the door, no matter what gender.
Remember: Please and thank you!