- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Etiquette Tips of the Week
Men should remove their hat when:
Entering a home, theatre, church or restaurant.
Receiving a compliment:
Learn to accept compliments well. Don’t deny it. Smile, say “Thank You” and enjoy their praise.
Coughing/sneezing in public:
Use the hand you don’t write with(left if you are right handed), leaving your right hand clean to open doors and shake hands.
Elevator – who enters/exits first?
Whoever is closest to the door, no matter what gender.
Remember: Please and thank you!