- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Words of Wisdom from The Chronicle’s 2005-2006 Editorial Board
Go to the Dunkin’ Donuts by the fire department. They are the nicest, fastest and most accurate.
~ Jamie DeLoma, Editor in Chief
The cafe tends to serve better quality food when parents come to campus.
~ Nancy Hall, Managing Editor
To freshmen in Ledges, I’m sorry that there are no longer Sobes in the bottom level of the vending machine. I may have had something to do with that. ~ Bethany Dionne, Campus News Editor
You’re not late for class if the bell tower hasn’t rung. ~ Meredith Somers, Features Editor
Have fun and cherish the memories!
~ Allison Corneau, Arts & Entertainment Editor
Don’t speed on New Road. Hamden P.D. sits behind Whitney Lot.
~ Mike Migiliaccio, Online Editor
If you really try, you can wake up at 7:57 a.m. and get to your 8 a.m. on time.
~ Ellen Schwartz, Photography Editor