- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Words of Wisdom from The Chronicle’s 2005-2006 Editorial Board
Go to the Dunkin’ Donuts by the fire department. They are the nicest, fastest and most accurate.
~ Jamie DeLoma, Editor in Chief
The cafe tends to serve better quality food when parents come to campus.
~ Nancy Hall, Managing Editor
To freshmen in Ledges, I’m sorry that there are no longer Sobes in the bottom level of the vending machine. I may have had something to do with that. ~ Bethany Dionne, Campus News Editor
You’re not late for class if the bell tower hasn’t rung. ~ Meredith Somers, Features Editor
Have fun and cherish the memories!
~ Allison Corneau, Arts & Entertainment Editor
Don’t speed on New Road. Hamden P.D. sits behind Whitney Lot.
~ Mike Migiliaccio, Online Editor
If you really try, you can wake up at 7:57 a.m. and get to your 8 a.m. on time.
~ Ellen Schwartz, Photography Editor