- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Words of Wisdom from The Chronicle’s 2005-2006 Editorial Board
Go to the Dunkin’ Donuts by the fire department. They are the nicest, fastest and most accurate.
~ Jamie DeLoma, Editor in Chief
The cafe tends to serve better quality food when parents come to campus.
~ Nancy Hall, Managing Editor
To freshmen in Ledges, I’m sorry that there are no longer Sobes in the bottom level of the vending machine. I may have had something to do with that. ~ Bethany Dionne, Campus News Editor
You’re not late for class if the bell tower hasn’t rung. ~ Meredith Somers, Features Editor
Have fun and cherish the memories!
~ Allison Corneau, Arts & Entertainment Editor
Don’t speed on New Road. Hamden P.D. sits behind Whitney Lot.
~ Mike Migiliaccio, Online Editor
If you really try, you can wake up at 7:57 a.m. and get to your 8 a.m. on time.
~ Ellen Schwartz, Photography Editor