- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Words of Wisdom from The Chronicle’s 2005-2006 Editorial Board
Go to the Dunkin’ Donuts by the fire department. They are the nicest, fastest and most accurate.
~ Jamie DeLoma, Editor in Chief
The cafe tends to serve better quality food when parents come to campus.
~ Nancy Hall, Managing Editor
To freshmen in Ledges, I’m sorry that there are no longer Sobes in the bottom level of the vending machine. I may have had something to do with that. ~ Bethany Dionne, Campus News Editor
You’re not late for class if the bell tower hasn’t rung. ~ Meredith Somers, Features Editor
Have fun and cherish the memories!
~ Allison Corneau, Arts & Entertainment Editor
Don’t speed on New Road. Hamden P.D. sits behind Whitney Lot.
~ Mike Migiliaccio, Online Editor
If you really try, you can wake up at 7:57 a.m. and get to your 8 a.m. on time.
~ Ellen Schwartz, Photography Editor