- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Habitat for Humanity raises money
Students bundled up as they built cardboard shaks to sleep in on the quad last Tuesday night to raise money for Habitat for Humanity. Groups such as Sig Ep, TKE, Phi Sig and the cross country team were among others to show support. They had a barbeque and made s’mores to snack on throughout the night as they huddled together to stay warm. Groups won prizes for categories such as “most money raised,” and “most creative shak.” Boomer the Bobcat made a special appearance to cheer on the groups.