- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Felicitaciones!: Nine students were inducted last week into Sigma Delta Pi, the national honor society in Spanish. The eighth annual QU induction featured congratulatory remarks from: Dr. Sharon Magnarelli, professor of Spanish and advisor to Sigma Delta Pi; Dr. William Clyde, associate vice president for academic affairs; Dr. Hans Bergmann, dean of the college of liberal arts; and Dr. Ronald Quirk, chair of the department of modern languages. Inductees must have an overall GPA of 3.0, a 3.0 in Spanish courses and have taken at least 18 Spanish credits at the 200-level or above including courses in literature and culture. This year’s inductees, l to r: Kaitlin Hale, Betzalie Colon, Adrian Anulewicz, Nicole Kurker-Stewart, Magnarelli, Julia Latora, Nancy Hall, Alison Schleck, Crystal Mitchell and Kunal Patel. Seven inductees are from the class of 2006, while Kurker-Stewart and Mitchell are class of 2007.