- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Accepted students flock to campus
Admitted Students Weekend Fast Facts:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions estimates that 1450 students and 2500 parents visited campus this past weekend.
According to the admissions, most of those who visited came from New England and the Mid Atlantic states.
This year the undergraduate admissions office received close to 11,000 applications from
Those who attended the weekend festivities were primarily admitted freshmen and transfer students.
Quinnipiac expects to welcome a class size of between 1300 – 1350 freshmen, the same
number of students it has admitted last year.