- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
Accepted students flock to campus
Admitted Students Weekend Fast Facts:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions estimates that 1450 students and 2500 parents visited campus this past weekend.
According to the admissions, most of those who visited came from New England and the Mid Atlantic states.
This year the undergraduate admissions office received close to 11,000 applications from
Those who attended the weekend festivities were primarily admitted freshmen and transfer students.
Quinnipiac expects to welcome a class size of between 1300 – 1350 freshmen, the same
number of students it has admitted last year.