- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Accepted students flock to campus
Admitted Students Weekend Fast Facts:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions estimates that 1450 students and 2500 parents visited campus this past weekend.
According to the admissions, most of those who visited came from New England and the Mid Atlantic states.
This year the undergraduate admissions office received close to 11,000 applications from
Those who attended the weekend festivities were primarily admitted freshmen and transfer students.
Quinnipiac expects to welcome a class size of between 1300 – 1350 freshmen, the same
number of students it has admitted last year.