- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Accepted students flock to campus
Admitted Students Weekend Fast Facts:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions estimates that 1450 students and 2500 parents visited campus this past weekend.
According to the admissions, most of those who visited came from New England and the Mid Atlantic states.
This year the undergraduate admissions office received close to 11,000 applications from
Those who attended the weekend festivities were primarily admitted freshmen and transfer students.
Quinnipiac expects to welcome a class size of between 1300 – 1350 freshmen, the same
number of students it has admitted last year.