- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Accepted students flock to campus
Admitted Students Weekend Fast Facts:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions estimates that 1450 students and 2500 parents visited campus this past weekend.
According to the admissions, most of those who visited came from New England and the Mid Atlantic states.
This year the undergraduate admissions office received close to 11,000 applications from
Those who attended the weekend festivities were primarily admitted freshmen and transfer students.
Quinnipiac expects to welcome a class size of between 1300 – 1350 freshmen, the same
number of students it has admitted last year.