- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
Roses and chocolate may be Cupid’s recipe for romance, but an enchanting evening of fine cuisine or a more casual night with close friends is the key to anyone’s heart.
Whether you are spending Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart, a new fling, or friends who are looking for an enjoyable dining experience, the surrounding area offers a multitude of great restaurants.
For those seeking a slightly more upscale restaurant, Hot Tomato’s on College Street in New Haven and Luce Ristorante on Whitney Avenue in Hamden provide customers with unique entrees and formal atmospheres.
Hot Tomato’s, the recently renovated ballroom of the former Taft Hotel, charms customers with its warm, inviting atmosphere. The menu features American dishes with an Italian flare. In addition to the standard menu the chef will prepare a few specialty dishes on Valentine’s Day. Entr