- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Roses and chocolate may be Cupid’s recipe for romance, but an enchanting evening of fine cuisine or a more casual night with close friends is the key to anyone’s heart.
Whether you are spending Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart, a new fling, or friends who are looking for an enjoyable dining experience, the surrounding area offers a multitude of great restaurants.
For those seeking a slightly more upscale restaurant, Hot Tomato’s on College Street in New Haven and Luce Ristorante on Whitney Avenue in Hamden provide customers with unique entrees and formal atmospheres.
Hot Tomato’s, the recently renovated ballroom of the former Taft Hotel, charms customers with its warm, inviting atmosphere. The menu features American dishes with an Italian flare. In addition to the standard menu the chef will prepare a few specialty dishes on Valentine’s Day. Entr