- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Roses and chocolate may be Cupid’s recipe for romance, but an enchanting evening of fine cuisine or a more casual night with close friends is the key to anyone’s heart.
Whether you are spending Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart, a new fling, or friends who are looking for an enjoyable dining experience, the surrounding area offers a multitude of great restaurants.
For those seeking a slightly more upscale restaurant, Hot Tomato’s on College Street in New Haven and Luce Ristorante on Whitney Avenue in Hamden provide customers with unique entrees and formal atmospheres.
Hot Tomato’s, the recently renovated ballroom of the former Taft Hotel, charms customers with its warm, inviting atmosphere. The menu features American dishes with an Italian flare. In addition to the standard menu the chef will prepare a few specialty dishes on Valentine’s Day. Entr