- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Thanksgiving Closing Information
The residence halls will officially close for Thanksgiving Break at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2005.
All students must leave the residence hall area by 6:00 p.m.
Any student who needs to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. must e-mail JoLynn Hamilton by noon on Friday, November 11, 2005. The e-mail must includ the following information:
1. Reason for staying in the resident halls past 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2005
2. Time Frame for staying (whether it’s an extension for leaving the halls or permission to stay for the entire break).
Any student who request permission to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18,2005 will be notified via
e-mail whether or not permission has been granted. This e-mail will be sent out by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 14, 2005.
Any student who remains inn the residential living area after 6:00 p.m. without written permission jeopardizes their housing status and will be subject to a fine.
All students need to do te following before leaving:
Empty all trash cans
Close and lock all suite/bedroom doors
Close and lock all windows
Turn off all lights
Leave all rooms in clean condition.
For security reasons, we urge you not to leave any valuable possessions in your room(s).
Please take everything that you will need over the break, as your room will not be accessible while the University is closed.
The residence halls will re-open on
Sunday, November 27, 2005, at 12:00 noon
If you have any questions, please stop by, or contact the Office of Residential Life at x8666.