- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Thanksgiving Closing Information
The residence halls will officially close for Thanksgiving Break at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2005.
All students must leave the residence hall area by 6:00 p.m.
Any student who needs to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. must e-mail JoLynn Hamilton by noon on Friday, November 11, 2005. The e-mail must includ the following information:
1. Reason for staying in the resident halls past 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2005
2. Time Frame for staying (whether it’s an extension for leaving the halls or permission to stay for the entire break).
Any student who request permission to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18,2005 will be notified via
e-mail whether or not permission has been granted. This e-mail will be sent out by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 14, 2005.
Any student who remains inn the residential living area after 6:00 p.m. without written permission jeopardizes their housing status and will be subject to a fine.
All students need to do te following before leaving:
Empty all trash cans
Close and lock all suite/bedroom doors
Close and lock all windows
Turn off all lights
Leave all rooms in clean condition.
For security reasons, we urge you not to leave any valuable possessions in your room(s).
Please take everything that you will need over the break, as your room will not be accessible while the University is closed.
The residence halls will re-open on
Sunday, November 27, 2005, at 12:00 noon
If you have any questions, please stop by, or contact the Office of Residential Life at x8666.