- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Thanksgiving Closing Information
The residence halls will officially close for Thanksgiving Break at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2005.
All students must leave the residence hall area by 6:00 p.m.
Any student who needs to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. must e-mail JoLynn Hamilton by noon on Friday, November 11, 2005. The e-mail must includ the following information:
1. Reason for staying in the resident halls past 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18, 2005
2. Time Frame for staying (whether it’s an extension for leaving the halls or permission to stay for the entire break).
Any student who request permission to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18,2005 will be notified via
e-mail whether or not permission has been granted. This e-mail will be sent out by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 14, 2005.
Any student who remains inn the residential living area after 6:00 p.m. without written permission jeopardizes their housing status and will be subject to a fine.
All students need to do te following before leaving:
Empty all trash cans
Close and lock all suite/bedroom doors
Close and lock all windows
Turn off all lights
Leave all rooms in clean condition.
For security reasons, we urge you not to leave any valuable possessions in your room(s).
Please take everything that you will need over the break, as your room will not be accessible while the University is closed.
The residence halls will re-open on
Sunday, November 27, 2005, at 12:00 noon
If you have any questions, please stop by, or contact the Office of Residential Life at x8666.