- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
‘Run for fun’ with QU Running Club
In Africa every morning, a gazelle awakens knowing that it must outrun the fastest lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning, a lion wakes up knowing it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It makes no difference whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up you had better be running.
Caitlin Macaulay and Lynda Bradley may not wake up every morning worrying about survival, but they certainly follow the adage about running when the sun comes up. Both girls are senior occupational therapy majors, and they are two of the founding members of the Quinnipiac Running Club.
“The two of us met sophomore year, and decided to start training for the Hartford