- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
‘Run for fun’ with QU Running Club
In Africa every morning, a gazelle awakens knowing that it must outrun the fastest lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning, a lion wakes up knowing it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It makes no difference whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up you had better be running.
Caitlin Macaulay and Lynda Bradley may not wake up every morning worrying about survival, but they certainly follow the adage about running when the sun comes up. Both girls are senior occupational therapy majors, and they are two of the founding members of the Quinnipiac Running Club.
“The two of us met sophomore year, and decided to start training for the Hartford