- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Mr. Quinnipiac looking for applicants
Mr. Quinnipiac will be held on November 12, 2005 at 7:00 p.m. in Alumni Hall. Applicants are still needed. All male undergraduate students are welcome to apply. The deadline has been extended to Friday, November 4, 2005.
Applications can be e-mailed to John.Rizzo@quinnipiac.edu or brought to the Student Programming Board office upstairs in the Student Center (SC 216.)
Participants will partake in beach wear, sleep wear, casual wear, and formal wear, as well as display their talent. The top five will be asked questions, narrowing the selection down to the final three, who will then be given scenarios to comment on.
Concluding the event, Mr. Quinnipiac will be crowned. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.