- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Tasty no-bake witches hats
1-2 packages Keebler fudge-striped cookies,
1-2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses
1 tube of colored icing (orange works best)
Cookie sheet or tray
Lay the fudge stripe cookies in rows on the tray or cookie sheet upside down with the all-chocolate side facing upwards.
Put a large dab of the colored icing on the bottom of an unwrapped Hershey kiss.
Put the kiss on top of the all-chocolate side of the cookie right over the hole, make sure to smush the icing a little so it peeps out from around the edges and looks like a ribbon around the hat.
Finish it off by making a little bow with the colored icing.