- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Tasty no-bake witches hats
1-2 packages Keebler fudge-striped cookies,
1-2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses
1 tube of colored icing (orange works best)
Cookie sheet or tray
Lay the fudge stripe cookies in rows on the tray or cookie sheet upside down with the all-chocolate side facing upwards.
Put a large dab of the colored icing on the bottom of an unwrapped Hershey kiss.
Put the kiss on top of the all-chocolate side of the cookie right over the hole, make sure to smush the icing a little so it peeps out from around the edges and looks like a ribbon around the hat.
Finish it off by making a little bow with the colored icing.