- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Tasty no-bake witches hats
1-2 packages Keebler fudge-striped cookies,
1-2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses
1 tube of colored icing (orange works best)
Cookie sheet or tray
Lay the fudge stripe cookies in rows on the tray or cookie sheet upside down with the all-chocolate side facing upwards.
Put a large dab of the colored icing on the bottom of an unwrapped Hershey kiss.
Put the kiss on top of the all-chocolate side of the cookie right over the hole, make sure to smush the icing a little so it peeps out from around the edges and looks like a ribbon around the hat.
Finish it off by making a little bow with the colored icing.