- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
Tasty no-bake witches hats
1-2 packages Keebler fudge-striped cookies,
1-2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses
1 tube of colored icing (orange works best)
Cookie sheet or tray
Lay the fudge stripe cookies in rows on the tray or cookie sheet upside down with the all-chocolate side facing upwards.
Put a large dab of the colored icing on the bottom of an unwrapped Hershey kiss.
Put the kiss on top of the all-chocolate side of the cookie right over the hole, make sure to smush the icing a little so it peeps out from around the edges and looks like a ribbon around the hat.
Finish it off by making a little bow with the colored icing.