- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Tasty no-bake witches hats
1-2 packages Keebler fudge-striped cookies,
1-2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses
1 tube of colored icing (orange works best)
Cookie sheet or tray
Lay the fudge stripe cookies in rows on the tray or cookie sheet upside down with the all-chocolate side facing upwards.
Put a large dab of the colored icing on the bottom of an unwrapped Hershey kiss.
Put the kiss on top of the all-chocolate side of the cookie right over the hole, make sure to smush the icing a little so it peeps out from around the edges and looks like a ribbon around the hat.
Finish it off by making a little bow with the colored icing.