- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Table for One: Life in the Single Lane
“What’s wrong with me?” is an uncertainty men and women ponder about the inevitable question “Why am I still single?” Although college students haven’t yet retired their dating career, there still seems to be immense pressure to find the one, someone, or anyone.
Everyone else on campus, at bars, on reality TV and in the movies seems to be involved and here you are, a great catch, going stag to parties hoping each night will strike the lucky moment you connect with someone. If it doesn’t happen, you seem to con yourself into thinking you have the plague.
First of all, relationships aren’t always what they seem. Imagine going to someone’s house and seeing a coordinated family dressed to a T, platters of food beautifully displayed, and every speck of dust wiped from the counters and vacuumed from the floors. While this picture perfect display is not a fa